Friday, November 21, 2008

Trent Darren Weber was born January 4, 1988. He was a fun, but determined little boy! One of his favorite things to do was play "Rodeo Clowns". One day, when he was about 2 years old, he was unhappy with me and went to his room. When he came downstairs, he was dressed in his rodeo clown clothes. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm wunning away." I said, "Really? Where are you going?" He said, "I'm doe win to da wodeo. I'm donna be a wodeo cwown." I said, "Ok...have fun!" He began walking down our 1/4 mile lane, and after he was about 1/2 way, he turned around and headed back. When he came around the corner of the house, I said, "I thought you were going to the rodeo to be a rodeo clown." He quickly replied, "Day wunned out of bulls!" He then went upstairs to his room and changed his clothes. That's just the kind of kid he was...and still is! He loves to tease, but most importantly, he loves to make others happy! And that is what he is doing right now...helping the people of Mexico to be happy!
He is currently serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He is so happy and having wonderful experiences on a daily basis. We are excited to have him back with our family December 29th!! We will have the best Christmas ever...after FOUR years, all our children will be back home...together!!

Our time with him will be short lived however, as he will be leaving for BYU-Idaho on January 5th. I guess we will just have to make a couple of trips over to visit him, as well as Doug & Heather & family!! :-)

Trent sleeps in a hammock every night. They really are very, very comfortable!!
He is with a great family he taught in Merida Mexico.
He & his companion picked out some fruit for Sis. Cardenas, his mission president's wife. She told them it was the best watermelon she's ever had and asked him how what the trick was. He replied..."Just Lucky!"

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I love this guy too. He's pretty fun and great! can't wait to see him and you all in mid-January!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Trent Celebrating Christmas

Annual Thueson New Year's Bunco Bash!!

Sledding at Jemmett's Cabin