Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kids of Ironman

My brother-in-law competed in his first ever IRON MAN competition! Wow...what an incredible thing he did...finished in 12 hours, 32 minutes, 38 seconds. If you don't know what an iron man consists of, it is swimming 2.4 miles, then biking 112 miles, then finishing with a 26.2 mile run. It took place in Panama City, Florida. Afterwards, their family met Alan and I in Orlando. My sister made these adorable shirts (featured below) that said, "My Daddy is an IRONMAN!" So, while at Disney's Animal Kingdom, there is this guy that makes up songs from off the top of his head. So, he sang one for my niece and nephew. My camera ran out of memory right at the end, so until I get the complete song from my sister, I hope you have fun listening to what is there!

1 comment:

  1. I just can't get over his talent! and how cute those kids are!

    ReplyDelete

Trent Celebrating Christmas

Annual Thueson New Year's Bunco Bash!!

Sledding at Jemmett's Cabin