After a two week vacation...I am home. I had so much fun, but boy, oh boy...I am tired!!
I am trying to post a slideshow of our Disney vacation...but not really good at the slide show thing. I'll get it...eventually!
After a week in Florida, Alan and I flew back to Utah just in time for the BYU-San Diego State football game. We had originally bought tickets to sit with Doug and his boys, and Craig and Maria. However, Scott & Kim had some extra tickets, so we ended up sitting with our kids. It was so much fun! After the game, we went to Melissa & Jeremy's for a great night of food and games. Kim, Scott's wife, commented on how fun it was to spend time with the Weber's. She was surprised at how funny Craig was. She said, "I really have only been around him when things have been more serious." Scott said, "Now you know why he was my favorite babysitter!"
Sunday was a really special treat. Clarissa sang in my sister's ward, and then her and Kim sang in Clarissa's ward. It was fun to hear her sing again. I never tire of that!
Alan left on Monday and flew home, did some Bishop things, then left Tuesday morning to go hunting with my brother, Bruce, Beau, Bruce's son, and Craig, Alan's brother. They met up with others in Rexburg, Idaho to go hunting in the Palasaides. Didn't have any luck, but sure had a lot of fun! While he was hunting, I stayed in Utah with my brother's daughter while they went on a cruise. It was nice spending a little extra time with my kids. I was able to attend Scott & Kim's D&C class on two different occasions. Wow!! What a great teacher. I was disappointed I didn't get to go every day! Their teacher's name is Alonso Gaskill. He has several books out and I would definately recommend them to everyone! Besides spending time with our children on Sunday, the other highlight of my week was spending lunch with them at Zupa's. We visited for almost 3 hours and it was so much fun. It's the first we've really had to just sit and talk since last Christmas! It was wonderful. The only downer was that Alan wasn't there. Some other highlights were shopping, spending the night with Scott & Kim, celebrating Robert's birthday, spending the week with Breann, playing Settlers with Scott & Kim, putting together a puzzle with them, helping them put up their tree, laughing with Michele & Clarissa, and looking at great cards on one of my favorite sites...www.cricut.com!
I flew home Saturday and was met at the airport by the most HANDSOME guy ever!!! What a treat!!!
Tonight I had some church meetings and really should be in bed since I have a very busy week! I just can't express enough how thankful I am for families, for great kids, and for an amazing husband! I feel so blessed. So much that I am at a loss for words. There's a first!! Seriously though, I am truly blessed and I thank the Lord for blessing me daily.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















So fun! Glad you had a great trip. It was great to see you!
ReplyDelete