So, my wonderful parents hosted an "early" THANKSGIVING dinner at their home tonight! Four of my five brothers were there...my oldest brother, Richard and his wife Janice, from Clarkston, WA, and their two boys, Shane & Donald; my second brother, Bruce, and his wife Gaylene and their daughter, Kayla; my third brother, Rod, his wife, Kim, and their son, Drew, and my 5th brother, Kevin and his wife, Ginny, from Olathe, Kansas were all there. We missed those who were not there! Mom is the best cook ever and we had so much fun laughing and remembering fun times! Rich and his family are heading to Las Vegas to spend the holiday with their son, Josh and family. Rod and Kim will be spending the holidays at their home in Parma with their children, Kevin & Ginny's daughter, Brooke will be coming to Parma from Utah Valley University, and Alan & I, and Clarissa, are all heading to the Oregon Coast with Alan's brother, Craig and their family. His sister, Julie and her husband, Tom have a beautiful home on the coast, so we will be spending Thanksgiving there. Tom and Julie, unfortunately are in Maine!
Isn't family great! I can't think of anything better!!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















I'm so glad you had a great day with your family. Family truly is wonderful! I'm glad I'm in your family! :)
ReplyDelete