I'm so excited for tomorrow. Scott & Kim fly into Boise at 9:45 from their honeymoon to Nassau Bahamas. I hope they've had fun. The third time's a charm...right!?! We are so happy they will be able to be home for Christmas, though!!
I'm also excited to talk to Elder Weber in TWO days!!! And then...I get to see him in SIX days!!
Oh, I can hardly stand myself. The only saving grace is that I still have a TON of things to get done. I need 48 hours in a day. I had everything under control until I got sick with Vertigo. Not a fun thing to have. It is horrible. I seriously would not wish that on my WORST enemy!!!
Thank goodness I have Clarissa home to help. She is so amazing!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















WOW vertigo, how did that happen? I've only read about that in books about pilots and stuff. Hope you start feeling whole again soon. I'm so happy that this year will be a special Christmas for your family. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWhen did you get Vertigo?! I had no idea. I thought you were just sick? You must be better because you looked great last night.
ReplyDeleteI started with it when I was in Utah in November. It got really bad the first week of December...after we got back from Thanksgiving. There were times at the coast that I felt pretty yucky, but it got really bad after that. I am feeling better...thank goodness! I still have moments...especially if I get really tired. It's not fun!
ReplyDelete