Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ELDER WEBER IS HOME!!

I will post pictures soon, but he looks great and we are so happy to have him home. He is still the same TRENT...just as fun loving as always! We are heading to Jemmett's cabin for a couple of days after the Thueson Family New Year's Eve party! It will be fun!!

2 comments:

  1. He does look great! I will get you a copy of the video we took.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I got to see Trent on one of the Hansen girl's facebook page--she tagged Clarissa so I actually saw it on Clarissa's facebook page, but anyway, it was so great to see him smiling with old and new friends. He seems great; although, Mom told me about the funny story about him reacting to the girls at the airport. hahaha--new missionaries are great. Trent's an amazing example. I love him and can't wait for January 17 when I get to congratulate him in person. :)

    ReplyDelete

Trent Celebrating Christmas

Annual Thueson New Year's Bunco Bash!!

Sledding at Jemmett's Cabin