Saturday, March 7, 2009
FAMILY & FRIENDS
This past month has been so much fun for Alan and I as we have traveled and spent time with our family. The end of January found us in Moscow, Idaho visiting Alan's sister, Kathy's, family. We had a blast playing games, talking, and laughing! I spent my birthday in Kennewick, Washington with Alan's other sister,Lora, and her family. They blessed their new little daughter on the 1st and then we had 2 1/2 days of playing Bang!. I think we played 30 different times! It was a blast! Sorry, Ian, I got on your case. You are awesome!! We were home for 5 days, did some more work on the tile in the entryway, and then left for Sun Valley for a week. We got home the day before Trent & Clarissa came home for the weekend. We had a blast with them just hanging out and playing games! We had a week to catch up and then left for Utah for another week to make one last visit before Alan started back into farming. Needless to say, it was a busy, but fun month reuniting our friendships with our family members. The last couple of days have been spent going to basketball games with Bruce, Gaylene, Rod, & Kim. We reaquainted with Thueson cousins that we haven't seen for a long time! It's been a great month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















that sounds so fun! I'm so excited to see you this next week! YAY! :)
ReplyDeleteWe had a fantastic time with you guys! Thanks for coming and helping Ian fulfill his love of BANG! He is now having major withdrawals.
ReplyDeleteYour travel schedule just makes me tired reading about it. I think it's great that you make such efforts to keep up with all the major family happenings.
ReplyDelete