Saturday, January 24, 2009

Painting advice...

So, Alan and I are getting ready to paint and tile our front entryway. I have seen several techniques of faux painting. I am contemplating either a double roller effect, a suede look, or a leather look. I would really like to do the main wall either a dark brown or a rust color, using the technique, and the other walls would be a lighter color in the same family. Have any of you had experience in this field? I'm open to any ideas!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey COnnie! That is HORRIBLE about Jolene pooping when you were in there with her! haha! I would be traumatized I am sure of it :) Your new pictures of when your son got home are great! You all look so happy! That is so awesome! Congrats on having him home. Are you hooking him up with Clarissas friend that came to the reunion? She was cute! You totally should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Include all you've learned! I too am needing painting advice.

    ReplyDelete

Trent Celebrating Christmas

Annual Thueson New Year's Bunco Bash!!

Sledding at Jemmett's Cabin