Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just for fun!!

♥ What are your middle names?
Lynne and Bruce

♥How long have you been together?
Dated 3 1/2 months, been married 24 years 8 months

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We met at a dance, he asked me out for the next night, and it was history after that!!

♥ Who asked who out?
He asked me out.

♥ Who made the first move?
He made it. I didn't mind though! We didn't kiss until after we'd dated for 5 weeks! We'd seen each other EVERY day, so it was about time!

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 43 and he's 46

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Same college.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
No. I am from Glasgow, Montana (a city bigger than Parma) and he was born and raised in Parma Idaho.

♥ Who is the smartest?
Definately him...all the way around!! (That's why I married him! ;-)

♥ Who majored in what?
I majored in Elementary Education. He majored and graduated in Small Business Management with an emphasis in Auto Mechanics. He always planned to return to the farm, and thought mechanics would be good. It's paid off!

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Depends...I'm very sensitive when it comes to "people", but when it comes to "us", he is super sensitive. He is the best husband. He genuinely cares for me and tries to do everything to help me feel good and to show his love!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We LOVE to eat out! I think our favorite places are: Chinese: Wongs in Nyssa, Mexican: Fiesta Guadalajera, Italian: Olive Garden, American: Texas Roadhouse

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Belize...we love to travel anywhere, but our most fun times together are when we are four wheeling with family and friends!

♥ Who has the worst temper?

Definately ME!

♥ How many children do you want?
I always wanted 4...2 girls and 2 boys; however, I feel blessed to have 3...2 boys and 1 girl, plus a beautiful daughter-in-law. Alan said he would be happy with one...so now he's really happy! :-)

♥ Who does the cooking?
Alan does way more than he should have to! He's awesome!!

♥ Who is more social?
Depends...I am more social when it comes to family and close friends, but he's way more outgoing when it comes to meeting people and just striking up a conversation. We both like to stay home and snuggle on the couch or play a good game of cards instead of going to the movies and such.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
We both like things tidy and clean, but we don't stress over it.

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Definately me!

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
He is a total morning person. It depends on how much sleep I get during the night. If I don't have insomnia, then I like to get up early. However, I don't jump out of bed with my feet running. I love to wake up and lounge for a while before starting work for the day!

♥ Where was your first date?
College basketball game

♥ Who has the bigger family?
He does...10 kids. Me...8 kids

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Not really...but I don't mind. They just die. The sweetest thing he does is bring me a rose from our garden every Sunday morning!!

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
When our kids were little and my parents lived away from Parma, we'd switch off every other year. Now that we have married kids, it will mostly depend on their schedules. This year, we are spending Christmas in Mexico with our children!!

♥ Who is more jealous?
Of each other???...well I am probably more jealous of Alan's time. As Bishop, he is in high demand sometimes, but we respect each other's time and try to just help each other out more when certain things demand our time. Jealousy will get us no where, so why stress over it?

When it comes to other people???...neither of us. We don't like it when people focus on being "better" or "having more" than others. We are all the same and we should be happy for others when they achieve good things.


♥ How long did it take to get serious?
He was serious from day ONE! It took me until day FIVE! We were engaged after five weeks.

♥ Who eats more?
Have you ever seen him eat? He's a Weber!!

♥ What do you do for a living?
Alan is a very qualified dirt farmer!! He is so good at what he does! Me...well, I just try to be a good wife and mother.

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
Me and ONLY me. I am extremely picky when it comes to my laundry.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Ummm...me! He has learned how to open and send email though.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Mostly him...except during farming time and I drive more cuz he thinks he's still in a tractor and farms while he drives! Hee Hee

♥ What is "your" song?
Good Morning Beautiful. When he is farming in the early morning hours, he will call me and start singing this song. It's so sweet!!

3 comments:

  1. That was really fun to read. I learned a bit more about both of you--two people I really love and respect. Hope you are doing great. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so fun to read! I love you guys and can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. You're both so lucky to have each other. What a perfect fit/match you two are for each other? We love you both dearly! Can't wait to see you at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete

Trent Celebrating Christmas

Annual Thueson New Year's Bunco Bash!!

Sledding at Jemmett's Cabin